Books are pretty rad, y'all. Maybe that's just my inner nerd talking, but this last year specifically, I've really gone deep into reading more books that would expand my mind, fill up my heart and feed my soul. In fact, reading has become a part of my self-care routine, and my friends even started a library service with my collection of books!
Many of you have asked me what I'm reading because I tend to post some amazing quotes from time to time, so, I decided to share a list of some of my absolute favorites with you! These books have all helped shape the way I perceive the world, myself and my relationships in the best of ways. And don't worry, you don't have to be an avid reader to get into these, I promise.
If any of these titles catch your interest, just click on the book cover to purchase!
1. You Are Here by Thich Naht Hahn
2. The Untethered Soul by Michael A. Singer
3. Aleph by Paulo Coelho
4. Veronika Decides to Die by Paulo Coelho
5. Brida by Paulo Coelho
6. Many Lives, Many Masters by Dr. Brian Weiss
7. Only Love Is Real: A Story of Soulmates Reunited by Dr. Brian Weiss
8. Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom
9. The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
10. The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
11. The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran
12. The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
13. Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
14. Milk & Honey by Rupi Kaur
15. You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero
16. Women Who Run With the Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estés, Ph.D
17. A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson
18. Mastery of Love by Don Miguel Ruiz
19. Warrior Goddess Training by Heather Ash Amara
BONUS! My book Let That Shit Go: A Journey to Forgiveness, Healing & Understanding Love
See anything you like? Click on the book cover to purchase!